In need of a corporate lawyer? – OTIS is at your service
Corporate law is a comprehensive expertise. We advise companies, directors and shareholders on joint ventures and decision-making, business disputes, company takeovers and drafting (international) contracts.
When to consult a corporate law specialist?
Do you have a question about corporate law in the Netherlands or in Spain? Our specialists deal with this on a daily basis and will be happy to help you.
- Do you want to start a business or a new partnership (joint venture), or do you want advice on the legal structure of your current company? If so, a specialist in corporate law and contract law will advise you on the establishment and organisation of your private limited company, commercial limited company or commercial limited partnership. Our lawyers will advise you on the right legal form, the necessary contracts and your general terms and conditions of delivery.
- Has a disagreement occurred with one of your shareholders or a business partner and have you become involved in legal proceedings? Then one of our experts in litigation will assist you during proceedings at, for example, the Dutch Enterprise Chamber.
- Are you going to participate in a venture or do you want to buy, sell or restructure a company? We assist you from the very beginning to the very end in company takeovers and the establishment of participations and shareholdings. You can also consult us for the dissolution or liquidation of businesses.
- Are you taking on new employees or do you want to reduce your workforce? Then ask our specialists for advice. employment law.
- Are your invoices not paid or is a business loan not being reimbursed? Our debt collection specialists are at your disposal to collect receivables that are difficult to collect or to enforce financing agreements.
- Is your organisation threatened with insolvency? Or does your debtor find himself in such a bad financial situation that a bankruptcy petition must be filed? Then our bankruptcy specialists are at your service insolvency law By taking timely action, we can prevent many problems and losses. Our lawyers advise on (preventing) directors’ liability, a restart or a creditors’ agreement. (WHOA).
- Are you planning to move your company into a rental property or are you in a dispute with your tenant or landlord? Then call in a rental law specialist.
Meet the corporate lawyers of OTIS
The lawyers and legal experts at OTIS have an excellent knowledge of both Dutch and Spanish corporate law. Because we always work intensively together, you will always get the best possible support. Your interests are our motivation. This has made us the go-to legal advisor for (international) entrepreneurs and individuals for many years.
Together we will look at your specific situation and go for the best possible outcome. If you are interested in our services, you are welcome to contact us.